All life upon Earth is a living dream. Most life upon Earth however is in a non-conscious dream. What Earth means by this is that such species have not biological awareness. Humans, dolphins, whales and selected nature kingdoms such as the Panda Bear have biological awareness of their existence. Such awareness creates a different experience of life, as one perceives oneself as alive in the physical, whereas most of nature only perceives the nonphysical dance of energies that surround physical form. (Please see Gifts from the Animal Kingdoms Chapter 36 “The Black and White Panda Bear” for more information on fully conscious animals.)
Understanding the living dream equates to being a part of a greater script or play that one has a role within, and learning to manage it through conscious intention. There is a script for all of life upon Earth projected by the solar sun through the holographic planes and onto physicality. The physical field is woven in multiple layers of etheric energy that compresses down the dimensions to create the physical cellular structure. The field of every living plant, animal, mineral, human, whale or dolphin captures the script or movie broadcast upon oneself which determines one’s life experiences, creations, manifestations, difficulties, tragedies, disease, as well as the expression of joy, laughter and love in the dance of life.
It is the spiraling DNA that captures the script or movie for one’s life. DNA has mutated over time to become increasingly limited. The fully conscious Grand Masters had 36,000 segments of DNA at the time of their original seeding. The red nations people also seeded by Sirius had 15,000 segments of DNA. 15,000 segments capture far more dream than 2 segments can ever capture. Why is this so? One can liken the number of segments available to be comparable to the strength of the screen available to capture the dream broadcast. In essence, a screen derived from 2 segments has so many holes that much of the dream of what could be possible for one’s life experience and expression falls through the holes and is manifest in one’s unconscious instead.
The Human Unconscious
The unconscious is made up of many fractured off pieces of self that are the result of many falls in consciousness throughout human history. As the genetic materials were depleted due to nuclear warfare and stripping of information by the false intervention, there were missing records. In essence, wherever there is a missing record, one has one or multiple holes in one’s grid work which translates into holes in one’s screen that captures the movie script for one’s life. Asur’Ana has discovered that there were 36 parallel lives occurring for humans at 2 segments of DNA. Due to modifications in Earth’s global field, this has been reduced to 24 planes. Each plane has a separate “you” dancing upon it, capturing a portion of the dream for one’s life.
Life is extremely limited and mechanized at 2 segments of DNA. The reason for this is simply the vast amount of the dream that is lived in the unconscious. At 2 segments, over 80% of one’s dream is captured by the unconscious. This leaves one with only 20% of the dream to be expressed in physicality. It is perhaps for this reason that it is difficult for humans to embrace change, as change requires fluidity, and there cannot be much fluidity of dream when it is so limited. In essence, one’s dream is as fractured as the DNA, and fracturing creates either non-change or radical shifts, and little in-between. Read more