From the Granite Mineral Kingdom
It is the Granite Kingdom that writes to you today. Many mineral species have special historical information to share as well as tips that will support the ascending human field and form. It is for this reason that we have co-agreed with Asur’Ana to bring through this series of articles.
The Granite Kingdom is one of the more dominant minerals upon the surface of the Earth (Terra). Terra is a stratified and layered physiology that once had much larger gaps or caverns between the layers. Life once flourished inside of each layer; now little flourishes other than minerals in caverns or caves that receive little light, except for in the Inner Earth. The Inner Earth hosts enough light due to the Aurora or Earth’s own Sun that life can flourish therein. In the Inner Earth, there is less granite and more presence of other minerals. One can think of granite as a hard substance that protects Earth’s surface. This has always been our purpose and we were present in this role at the time Terra existed in the Great Central Sun.
Crossing into the New Dream by Amalgamating the Light and Dark
The Granite Kingdom holds the spiritual role of modulating thoughtform for Terra in her ascension. Granite assesses the thoughtform at cause of Terra’s declines in frequency and assists in retrieving and creating new thoughtform as it pours through the Star Gates of the Great Central Sun that allow for a return journey Home. Terra is currently in her 5th Star Gate with 31 additional to go for the remainder of the physical plane to enter the Great Central Sun Dream. However, something a bit miraculous has occurred in the past few months that has allowed much of Earth to cross over into the Great Central Sun Dream ahead of time.
What is this miracle? Well, it has a story of its own that perhaps Asur’Ana will tell one day. It occurred to her one day of her ascension and after relocating to Norway from Hawaii for about a year that there were light and dark false gods. She recognized that there was also a light and dark Earth dream. The light false gods and light Earth dream strive to piece everything together for ascension; the dark false gods and dark Earth dream strive to pull everything to part for extinction. What happens if you unite the light and the dark together causing them to become a single consciousness? What then?
Lo and behold as Asur’Ana united the light and dark in her field, she crossed over into the Great Central Sun Dream bypassing 36 Star Gates altogether. As she showed this to nature, nature chose to follow suit and amalgamate light and dark and cross over with her. Within less than a week, over 80% of Earth had crossed over into the new dream leaving 20% remaining to work its way across in the times of cleansing ahead. Read more