In this article, I would like to share this simple meditation technique with those who would like to learn how to meditate. It is called the Inner Light Meditation.
This wonderful method can give you remarkable benefits for living more happily and peacefully. If you practice this meditation diligently for 30 minutes each day, then you will awaken and reconnect to your Infinite Self.
You will also eventually attain Self-Realization and Enlightenment.
Make Meditation A Powerful Daily Ritual!
With just 15-30 minutes each day of practicing this meditation, you will be able to raise your vibrations to connect to the Infinite realm to achieve the following:
- Make lasting changes in your life, such as to accomplish a life dream that you have or to fulfill a higher sense of purpose.
- Instantly wash away negative energies picked up during the day.
- Allow new and wonderful opportunities and possibilities into your life.
- Enjoy better physical, emotional, mental and spiritual well-being.
- Attract more love, joy and abundance into your life.
I will now go over the instructions for how to meditate on the inner light. You can also click on the following link to listen to the video recording: Inner Light Meditation
How To Meditate On The Inner Light
- Sit comfortably with your eyes closed.
- Concentrate in the middle of your forehead. From there, look right into the center of whatever comes in front of you— from within, not outside.
- Notice any light that appears on your inner vision. The light may appear as little particles, patterns, images, colors, etc.
- Gently focus on the light in front of you in a relaxed manner. Do not try to focus too hard.
- If you only see darkness, let it be okay. Just gently focus on whatever comes in front of you. Whatever you experience is fine.
During meditation, we should always remember the Divine Source from which all Creation emerges. If you feel any fear or anxiety for any reason, call on God-Source or Infinite Creator or All-Embracing Spirit to protect and bless you.
The light you see inside or the heaven you see inside is your Self nature, the Buddha nature or your Eternal Essence. You can enjoy the Divine Kingdom or the Infinite Universe within you every day.