Image Copyright: Kagaya Yutaka at Kagaya Studio
1. Staying aligned to Source: Maintain the connection to God-Source by consistent meditation, prayer, gratitude, creativity or doing that which brings you joy.
2. The Golden Rule: Treat others as you would like them to treat you. Constantly think how others feel and would like to be treated.
3. Do things that are for your highest good: If something is not for your highest good, then it is not for the highest good of others either. The converse is also true.
4. Associate with high frequency people or with those who inspire and uplift you: Choose your friends wisely, even if this means walking alone or having fewer friends for a time until you attract new ones.
5. Prioritize your life so that you have more leisure: You cannot be too busy and maintain your vibration in the fifth dimension. Allow time for meditation, prayer, creativity and play. Read more